I’d like to apologise for not posting in a few months. Life has been hectic to say the least.
I had exams, completed my theatre placement (LOVED IT!), applied for graduate programs, had an interview, started my next placement, and now I’m eagerly awaiting to find out if I got the job!
Here’s a few snaps of whats been going on.
- Proudly showing off my scrubs on my theatre placement. I spent four weeks learning all about c-sections & gynaecology procedures. Even got to scrub in for a few!
- New Cath Kidston ric-rac skirt arrived.
- Getting ready for New York winter with my Uniqlo puffer jacket.
- Giant-ass spider decided to make a new home in my car. GROSS & FREAKY. #Australia
- I joined a new gym and am in love with RPM (spin class).
- Winter sunshine post bike ride around the local lake. Not actually as exhausted as I appear.